Wednesday, December 12, 2007

SHOGUN - AI - PIPI - PUPU

Yo...dude..
Call me Shogun (将軍)10mths old, 23kg ,the Original MATAGI AKITA INU (2 different type of Akita - Japanese and American) . i m a quiet but not shy. I only bark when necessary, but dun get me wrong : Dun Bark doens't mean Dun Bite.
Not like my gal friend -Ai Jiang, she is too sensitive about those stranger or even our neighbour pass by...how annoying..:(
huh.. huh..but i still love her :P

info about Akita Inu
http://www.bulldoginformation.com/Akita-inu.html

Hi Hi...
I m Ai (愛)the AKITA INU ,9mths old 20kg.. but they all just call me Aijiang, coz i m cute..? i m too active to have me in the kennel for the whole noon when our master not around, so i always jump out the kennel to have my own fun :D blame the stupid master himself make a big mistake on such low fence... heehe











We are PuPu 18mths old 30kg & PiPi 20mths 23kg the golden retriever .








0 comments: